Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Good morning, Mikey and Rain....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
How does it work if you're trading in a car you still owe (a lot) on?
33OH is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #3
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
How does it work if you're trading in a car you still owe (a lot) on?
As long as you owe less than its worth you're good. If not, you'll roll that debt into the payments on your next car, and you generally don't want to do that.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:50 AM   #4
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
oo..I just went over 2000 posts since the hack..

I didn't have nearly that in the year + I was on here prior to it.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #5
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
^ Yeah, same here. I had 300 posts from January 08 til October 08.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Well, I'm sure I owe more on it than it's worth. I owe a little over $12,000 still because of that deer.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:53 AM   #7
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Yeah, looks like you're keeping the Yaris after all.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #8
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Hi Charles... :o)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #9
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
I don't really mind rolling the payments over. I can just sell the bike if need be.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #10
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Hey Lisa. How are you today? Did you see the new contest? You have to get in on it.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Hey Lisa. How are you today? Did you see the new contest? You have to get in on it.
Yep, I saw it and just trying to decide what I want to do.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #12
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12848

Enter the contest
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #13
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Wow. Maybe not. My car is worth $8,000. And I still owe $12,500. Hah nice.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 11:16 AM   #14
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Vivaaaaa los Biodome.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 11:17 AM   #15
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
I watched Pinapple Express last night. Freakin funny!
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #16
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Yeah I really want to see that. Maybe this weekend.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 11:20 AM   #17
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Some parts I know would be ten times more funny if I were high, but that ain't happening. lol
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 11:25 AM   #18
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Whew, just got out of my final exam. now school starts on tuesday :( oh well...3 day weekend!
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.