Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousPups4U View Post
Just returned from meeting the man from Virginia with the Kees. He loved his new puppy. Stopped in and visited the mother-in-law for a little while. It was pretty close to where I was meeting him any way.

Even saw a few snowflakes drifting down here today. None on the ground though.
Hi Cindy!

I'll trade ya! You can have all of our snow.

Anyways.. off to drive in the ice and snow to head for home. Later all!
33OH is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
My Dad just called me. He is working on booking a two-bedroom condo at a resort in Nashville for the Import Alliance show. My DAD is going to come to a car show! I am SO making him get in a drift car.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:07 PM   #3
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I'm at lunch. I have been placed on perma YW ban by management on my station, so I'm hiding back in the training room.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:14 PM   #4
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
I'm at lunch. I have been placed on perma YW ban by management on my station, so I'm hiding back in the training room.
damn management, don't they know a good daily dose of YW is key to employee happiness?
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
damn management, don't they know a good daily dose of YW is key to employee happiness?
Nope. They just had me sign off on a final warning for my job. So I guess I'll be a bit more of a stranger. Sighs, and a small tear well up in his eyes......
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #6
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Nope. They just had me sign off on a final warning for my job. So I guess I'll be a bit more of a stranger. Sighs, and a small tear well up in his eyes......
seriously john, get away from here. concentrate on the "real" world. Want me to ban you to help reduce the temptation?
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:16 PM   #7
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
I'm at lunch. I have been placed on perma YW ban by management on my station, so I'm hiding back in the training room.
Hey, management.....

KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
not cool, we have to find you job where you can slack
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:38 PM   #9
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I agree, but right now lets find Desiree' a job so that I can afford to look for some other jobs.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #10
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Hello guys..I was laughing at all the ramblings here until I got to John's posts.. :o(

Hey guy..send me you email address...we must keep in touch!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 12:56 PM   #11
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Eating potato soup and subway.

Sorry to hear that John, we'll miss you during the day. =(
33OH is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #12
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Start a shop on YW then you can surf YW and get paid like Garm.
33OH is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #13
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Micro Image east coast style.........Hmmmmm
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #14
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Off to my interview, then to the studio to cut a couple tracks. I'll see y'all later!
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
i'm trying to send ryan a txt but i have no reception :(
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 05:56 PM   #16
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
i'm trying to send ryan a txt but i have no reception :(
awwww
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 06:09 PM   #17
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
awwww
Yes, cute isn't it? haha.

dude, that pm you sent me left me drooling. i hope you're ready to make YW people jealous in the near future
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 06:13 PM   #18
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
Yes, cute isn't it? haha.

dude, that pm you sent me left me drooling. i hope you're ready to make YW people jealous in the near future
Your link to the springs isn't working... dork.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.