Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.

http://www.facebook.com/whatpassword
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11111.jpg (32.1 KB, 127 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:56 AM   #3
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (27).JPG (189.0 KB, 88 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:43 AM   #4
TLyttle
 
TLyttle's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Keremeos BC
Posts: 986
Calgary to Vancouver has a couple of routes, one of them close to us. If you choose, you would be more than welcome to stop here! All you need is the vacation time: my suggestion is, best you take it while you can. I know too many guys who never got here because The Man said you don't have the time...
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #5
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #6
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smile.jpg (50.6 KB, 140 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #7
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:27 AM   #8
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #9
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
For those that haven't. Please visit and like my facebook funnies page. https://www.facebook.com/whatpassword
Attached Images
File Type: jpg apm.jpg (50.6 KB, 110 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:00 AM   #10
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:43 AM   #11
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
soooo wrong :D
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #12
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg qw.jpg (56.9 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg qwe.jpg (28.9 KB, 90 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:25 AM   #13
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hs.jpg (30.1 KB, 90 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:46 AM   #14
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cre.jpg (23.9 KB, 88 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:03 AM   #15
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:04 AM   #16
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #17
b20vteg
no show, no go :(
 
b20vteg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 yaris 3dr hb
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: maricopa, az
Posts: 369
Send a message via MSN to b20vteg
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
__________________
b20vteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #18
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread SimmZ Photo-Video-Media Gallery 1706 06-22-2025 05:33 AM
Shift lever thread size Chaad32 Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 16 01-30-2015 02:16 PM
Post Whores-aka Yaris chat thread Black Yaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 21 07-12-2007 05:37 PM
WR Yaris Intake Picture & Dyno. WRLEO Performance Modifications 37 04-05-2007 07:02 PM
Random feature Kaotic Lazagna In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 7 12-17-2006 05:24 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.