![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
We'll be on 77 North in Virginia.
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
10:20pm and still at work
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Me and Sami's beach picture thread. http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14769
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
You're way off the beatin path from me at that point.
You're a better man for it, don't forget it
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Welcome to the South, Ryan & Sami. Great weather this week for you, too. Have fun.
I did not get to come up to NC this week. Daughter's husband got in late last night and they are planning a vacation somewhere I think. |
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
That's fine Cindy. And that sucks Mike, at least I thought of you. =P
Off here, have a good day all! |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Well I don't think all is perfect with their relationship any way and they do have some stuff they need to work on so we are all just trying to give them some space to do that.
No sure how much of that behind closed doors stuff will be going on, but I am sure he has high hopes. |
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Quote:
Chuck, you ain't right, lol |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
He's got, hiiiigh hopes, he's got, hiiiiiigh hopes,
He's got high apple pie in the, skyyyyy hopes. |
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
charles' hopes are not the only things that are high at the moment?
anyway, to quote the great Eric Cartman, screw you guys, I'm going home!
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
^^ OUCH lol.
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Bear Traffic Controller
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
|
Afternoon, all.
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Dear powers-that-be,
Please put the Octomom in jail. Thanks! - Logic |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: . Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Didn't I hear on the news this morning that somebody puchased a house FOR her?
Must be nice. I don't have a litter but there isn't any help for responsible people.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
That is all I'm saying. I've worked for the local media for, what, a month now? I haven't seen one dead horse beaten as badly as her story. Why do good things have to happen to nincompoops?
If I were in charge, Lisa, I'd sell her baby pictures to TMZ and cut you the check. |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Is about to 'SeaYa' later
|
Haha, Charles in Charge....I like it.
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|