Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
Spring break starts tomorrow. YAY!
Going home to my parents tonight then off to Wi tomorrow night ^____^
I dont' want your car now that someone broke into it.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Matt was born in the '80's and he knows the Justice League.....
yay, Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
I dont' want your car now that someone broke into it.
I'm sure she still wants yours
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 07:42 AM   #3
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Matt was born in the '80's and he knows the Justice League.....
LOL I know them too.. Go figure.. we're old souls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
I dont' want your car now that someone broke into it.
Yeah, I don't want it anymore too.

Here's what happened...







I think they were trying to get my micro image sticker LOL
But since I stuck it on the inside, they had to break the glass to get to it
Rain is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Matt was born in the '80's and he knows the Justice League.....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #5
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
just got home.. stopped at frys to pick up blank cds(still having issues with stupid aux hole) and also picked up rayman3 for my ds.. i was playing that for almost 4 hrs yesterday on my wii.. so fun!!!!

and i think hatchies avatar looks nice.. despite the "myspace angles" lol
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:17 PM   #6
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
you still doing the Wii fit thingy?
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #7
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
you still doing the Wii fit thingy?
ooo..yesterday I purchased a Wii system, and the Wii fit. I can't wait to start using it. I was surprised I was able to find one but I did at a Game Stop...all the major retailers were out.

__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #8
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
ooo..yesterday I purchased a Wii system, and the Wii fit. I can't wait to start using it. I was surprised I was able to find one but I did at a Game Stop...all the major retailers were out.

get ready for pain It might be "just a game", but if you wanna do it right, it'll stretch you good!
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #9
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Getting ready for my day off!
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #10
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
You are the Lucky one, Tony. I'm going to bed now to go to work tomorrow
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #11
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
not really.. i cant seem to get myself s good schedule for it.. and since the tv its connected to doesnt work for regular tv, only dvd and wii.. theres not much of a reason for me to go into that room, so its easy to overlook.. i need to get my fatty batty butt back on there though.. and get my butt back into the gym too.. cant be wasting my $20/year eating boxes of girl scout cookies in a single sitting.. (im not you afterall )
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #12
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Hi all. Been working for two days straight... sitting in chair... getting fat... help... goodnight.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 07:46 AM   #13
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Dumb enough to not be able to drive my car away...

Nothing was taken from my car so I don't know what they really wanted
Rain is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #14
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Good morning all! Just got to work.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #15
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
Dumb enough to not be able to drive my car away...

Nothing was taken from my car so I don't know what they really wanted
probably thought they could unlock the door through there and leave the car not looking too obviously broken into... idiots...
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #16
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
probably thought they could unlock the door through there and leave the car not looking too obviously broken into... idiots...
That's what I thought too...
Or maybe they were just too shy to ask Garm for a sticker

This is what happens when you are the cheapest car on the block lol
I was parked in between a Lexus and a Mercedes with a Porsche across..

Last edited by Rain; 03-13-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Rain is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #17
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Morning all, just educating the ones who don't know.
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #18
hatchbackkid82
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
Helloo everyone. It's friday the 13th. OOOOOOOOoooooo
hatchbackkid82 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:05 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.