![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Mike, I can't figure out how to put a poll in that thread. Woops.
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
that's ok dee dee dee, we'll firgure it our later
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Shush!
|
mmmm just cut a fresh apple of pine(pineapple.. lol)
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
that ranks up there with the watermelon during the summer time, good stuff
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Just do a stand alone poll?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
I like that idea.
I'm going to bed guys. Won't be on much this week. Stupid busy. I'll try and pop on from time to time. |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Shush!
|
yuppers.. i love fresh pineapple.. just sucks that u can only eat so much of it before ur tongue goes numb... stupid enzymes... lol
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Night, Charles... =) It was fun talking to you yesterday.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Shush!
|
gnight charles!!!!
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
You as well Lisa! Looking forward to IA! G'night all.
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
later
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Well, I should get to bed, too. I need to get to work in the morning no matter how I'm feeling. Night all....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
me too, later kids
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Shush!
|
i just got out of the shower.. heading over to my friends house in norco.. if ur curious how far that is, google huntington beach, ca to norco, ca
looong drive
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Im all set to go home now... just finished work...woohoo @!@
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
good night all
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
On meal break at work. Yay!
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
bon appetit!
I'm at work, slaving away...
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
![]() |
|
|