Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #127
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
Quote:
Originally Posted by pEAchEzpwnz View Post
i love horses..they are my life..besides my three miniature poodles
it was a joke
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Tamago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:49 PM   #128
DandiDani

Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback
Send a message via MSN to DandiDani
DandiDani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #129
DandiDani

dandi- i just needed something catchy.
dani-my name is danielle and people have always called me dani for short.
=dandidani
Old 08-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #130
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandiDani View Post
dandi- i just needed something catchy.
dani-my name is danielle and people have always called me dani for short.
=dandidani
that's just dandy :)
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Tamago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #131
DandiDani

Old 08-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #132
pEAchEzpwnz

Drives: 09 liftback yellow jolt
its fine...and true...lol
pEAchEzpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:13 PM   #133
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
You got to lover her lol
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #134
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
When I was 15-16ish I had like twenty new friends. They asked me what my name was. I told them what it was, and they said they already had a friend named that and they hate that guy. They said they don't want to think of that guy when people are actually talking about me. So they asked me what they should call me. I said "Peter." I don't know why I chose it; it just came to me.

During that time is when I started to sign up for AIM, yahoo messanger, mIRC, hotmail, etc.. and I needed a login name. Couldn't think of anything, so "Peter" came to mind. Thought of Peter, Peter Parker, Peter pan,.........Peter Poop. Why? I have no idea; but I've had this name for quite awhile.
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:10 AM   #135
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
When I was 15-16ish I had like twenty new friends. They asked me what my name was. I told them what it was, and they said they already had a friend named that and they hate that guy. They said they don't want to think of that guy when people are actually talking about me. So they asked me what they should call me. I said "Peter." I don't know why I chose it; it just came to me.

During that time is when I started to sign up for AIM, yahoo messanger, mIRC, hotmail, etc.. and I needed a login name. Couldn't think of anything, so "Peter" came to mind. Thought of Peter, Peter Parker, Peter pan,.........Peter Poop. Why? I have no idea; but I've had this name for quite awhile.
I thought that "POOP" meant something in specific, Was you thinking of going to the bathroom!?!?!? maybe
Old 08-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #136
justjesus

Drives: 2008 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbauer View Post
Darth Bauer. Think about it, if Jack Bauer was a Sith lord. That would be bad ass.

My geek is showing...and it needs a tan.
LMAO - Hell of a good morning laugh! HELLLL Yeah, Jack as a Sith Lord? DAMN!

and my name, ahh geez. Just...Jesus. I started going by "geez-us" at work, because I got tired of everyone calling me "jose"
Wait, no that's not it. An old co-worker called me Just Jesus, and I liked it, and I've been using it since for forums. But I find it helps people remember my name
justjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #137
SeaYa
Is about to 'SeaYa' later

Drives: 08 MT Sedan
SeaYa...
Cya...like when I am being tailgated by a muscle car, enter a corner, and watch as they get smaller in my rear view mirror throughout the turn...I exlaim see yaaah!

See spelled as Sea because my car's a dark blue color like the sea. Sea blue Yaris
Old 08-26-2009, 03:05 PM   #138
wiirenet

Drives: Black '09 2dr HB
Send a message via MSN to wiirenet
Heh. This will take a while but I think its cool to explain this, even if for myself for the future!

There was a comic book writer who's email was organizm@something, and I loved it because it seemed.. techy get organic and geeky. But I didn't want to have the exact same thing so I made it WiredOrganizm, to show my computer love, that sometimes I get hyper/wired, there was a book about an actor I liked called Wired, also I liked the "wi" as my last name starts with that..

However, friends/online people would joke that when they glanced at my email/screenname/handle they thought it looked like Wired-another word that starts with Orga and ends with sm

I think the last straw was when I told or wrote my email for my dad he gave a "what!?" shocked reply.

It pisses me off that people can't read and tainted my screenname!

Anyway, I changed it to wire(d)net because of my name annette, and the internet. That was taken a lot so I added the second i because I thought it still looks good (i dont like numbers in screen names)

NOW I get annoyed because people think its a reference to the wii. When I had this screen name the wii never existed! And I could care less about it now.

/end ramble
wiirenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #139
Marthos

Drives: 07 3Dr LB
MMORPG, Everquest to be exact, took me an hour to settle on Marthos.

It stuck thru, EQ2, Vanguard-Saga of Heroes, and currently FFXI, and my Xbox Live name.

Funny thing is, 5 years after picking this name, I married my wife Martha!
Marthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:59 PM   #140
DevilGirl

Drives: 09 3dr LB MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthos View Post
Funny thing is, 5 years after picking this name, I married my wife Martha!
Hehehehehehe Cute!!!

I think you picked her cause of her name......

Car bought 8/7/09. Now over 89k miles of trouble free driving, other than user error!!
DevilGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:22 PM   #141
wiirenet

Drives: Black '09 2dr HB
Send a message via MSN to wiirenet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthos View Post
MMORPG, Everquest to be exact, took me an hour to settle on Marthos.

It stuck thru, EQ2,
Cool, what server? I don't recognize the name but I was on the Lucan D'Lere server, name Auroz, for a few years, went to Fan Faire in Vegas in 07, and was around eq2flames a lot, wondering if I've seen you around hehe!
wiirenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:17 PM   #142
Marthos

Drives: 07 3Dr LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiirenet View Post
Cool, what server? I don't recognize the name but I was on the Lucan D'Lere server, name Auroz, for a few years, went to Fan Faire in Vegas in 07, and was around eq2flames a lot, wondering if I've seen you around hehe!
I dont remember what server i was on for EQ2, or any others cept for FFXI (Fenrir) cause I am still playing it, lol! I was in a very small guild for EQ2, and we all got accepted to beta test Vanguard, so we all jumped ship to that and the VOD (Valley of Death), Drama ended that kinda quick. FFXI was the withdrawl remedy, and a good excuse to talk to my brother everyday!

I also use the name for Socom, Battlefield 1942, Bad Company, Halo1 2 &3, ect...
Marthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #143
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiirenet View Post
Heh. This will take a while but I think its cool to explain this, even if for myself for the future!

There was a comic book writer who's email was organizm@something, and I loved it because it seemed.. techy get organic and geeky. But I didn't want to have the exact same thing so I made it WiredOrganizm, to show my computer love, that sometimes I get hyper/wired, there was a book about an actor I liked called Wired, also I liked the "wi" as my last name starts with that..

However, friends/online people would joke that when they glanced at my email/screenname/handle they thought it looked like Wired-another word that starts with Orga and ends with sm

I think the last straw was when I told or wrote my email for my dad he gave a "what!?" shocked reply.

It pisses me off that people can't read and tainted my screenname!

Anyway, I changed it to wire(d)net because of my name annette, and the internet. That was taken a lot so I added the second i because I thought it still looks good (i dont like numbers in screen names)

NOW I get annoyed because people think its a reference to the wii. When I had this screen name the wii never existed! And I could care less about it now.

/end ramble
How can u get mad when ppl cant pronounce ur name and dont know what it means. thats why i created the thread beacause of screen names that i had no clue what it stands for or means and it would be intresting and funny the reasons
Old 08-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #144
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Maybe dif. spellin??