Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave
 
Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
I will be getting some of these, and a few other as well. Stay tuned!
Starts saving now. Any idea on price range on them. Also will it have a hood latch like the factory?
__________________


2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
RHDVIPbB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
JayTee09
4dr=FTW
 
JayTee09's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 107
Oh You said "and others" I see that now
JayTee09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:53 AM   #3
fujiwaru
 
fujiwaru's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oahu,Hawaii
Posts: 255
thats a nice ride man and a nice kit too
__________________
- Arvin
fujiwaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:18 AM   #4
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
I want that lip!
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:46 AM   #5
redn3ck
 
Drives: 2009 yaris sedan 5spd
Join Date: May 2009
Location: memphis
Posts: 20
im really wantin the front lip from this -- http://www.maxautoplus.com/Accessori...s2008-trd.html
redn3ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:02 AM   #6
fujiwaru
 
fujiwaru's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oahu,Hawaii
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by redn3ck View Post
im really wantin the front lip from this -- http://www.maxautoplus.com/Accessori...s2008-trd.html
heck yeah! that lip kit looks awesome!!! i wonder if Garm can get those in.
__________________
- Arvin
fujiwaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:46 PM   #7
fujiwaru
 
fujiwaru's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oahu,Hawaii
Posts: 255
they got a few body kit pics here

http://www.bruneicarzine.com/2008_01_01_archive.html
__________________
- Arvin
fujiwaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #8
canadian_princess
 
canadian_princess's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris Sedan 'S'
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Victorville CA
Posts: 294
Send a message via Yahoo to canadian_princess
oops it was supposed to be a pic.... hang on..
__________________
canadian_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #9
LEGATO``
 
LEGATO``'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 320
Garm sells the Vios visors.
__________________
Project LEGATO
LEGATO`` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:08 PM   #10
geniusmusicman
The Quiet Guy
 
Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris 4-Door 1.5L
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Orem, UT
Posts: 26
I own a 2008 Toyota Yaris 4 Door Sedan and I was wanting to get some mods done on my car. Does anyone have any good ideas?

For right now I am looking for exhaust systems, CAI's, and Headlight and Taillight Styling(Projectors/LED's). I have looked on ebay for some stuff, but I am having a hard time finding projector headlights and led tail lights for the 4dr sedan version. I see a bunch of stuff for the 3 Door Liftback, but that is it. Any information is greatly appreciated.
geniusmusicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:41 PM   #11
Brian
 
Brian's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris turbo, '11 Juke
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusmusicman View Post
I own a 2008 Toyota Yaris 4 Door Sedan and I was wanting to get some mods done on my car. Does anyone have any good ideas?

For right now I am looking for exhaust systems, CAI's, and Headlight and Taillight Styling(Projectors/LED's). I have looked on ebay for some stuff, but I am having a hard time finding projector headlights and led tail lights for the 4dr sedan version. I see a bunch of stuff for the 3 Door Liftback, but that is it. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Here's my car. Might give you some ideas.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3338954
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:24 AM   #12
fujiwaru
 
fujiwaru's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oahu,Hawaii
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusmusicman View Post
I own a 2008 Toyota Yaris 4 Door Sedan and I was wanting to get some mods done on my car. Does anyone have any good ideas?

For right now I am looking for exhaust systems, CAI's, and Headlight and Taillight Styling(Projectors/LED's). I have looked on ebay for some stuff, but I am having a hard time finding projector headlights and led tail lights for the 4dr sedan version. I see a bunch of stuff for the 3 Door Liftback, but that is it. Any information is greatly appreciated.
you can check out http://www.microimageonline.com for great parts at great prices.
__________________
- Arvin
fujiwaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #13
royalty
 
Drives: 09 yaris s sedan
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: bakersfield, CA
Posts: 15
despretly lookin for a grill for 09 sedan s please please please help
royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #14
Brian
 
Brian's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris turbo, '11 Juke
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalty View Post
despretly lookin for a grill for 09 sedan s please please please help
There's really not much out there for grilles. What style are you looking for?
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #15
royalty
 
Drives: 09 yaris s sedan
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: bakersfield, CA
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
There's really not much out there for grilles. What style are you looking for?
well i found the billet on ebay thats all i could find what els is out there? or where can i get material to make one
royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:22 AM   #16
Emerge
On a trek to upgrade...
 
Drives: 2003 Echo Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 121
Anyone have any resources for the 03 Echo?
Emerge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:10 PM   #17
Focus_Sh1ft
 
Focus_Sh1ft's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris Turbo; 06 tC Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 875
Here's my sedan in it's current state

I have two questions for you guys, as I need some opinions. Firstly, opinions on the Autozone chrome side molding? My friends think it fits the car nicely, but I'm leaning towards redoing it with the actual molding for the yaris, then replacing the front and back molding with thinner Autozone molding.

Secondly, any ideas on what I can use to replace the black wrap on the back on my car? I used those cheap carbon fiber rolls (also from Autozone lol), and it doesn't look too bad IMO.. but close up it's sloppy and doesn't seem like it's gonna last. Would Neffy wrap be my best choice?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020169_sized.jpg (246.9 KB, 1154 views)
File Type: jpg P1020170_sized.jpg (232.6 KB, 1138 views)
File Type: jpg P1020171_mod_size.jpg (246.6 KB, 1137 views)
File Type: jpg P1020172_mod_size.jpg (230.9 KB, 1132 views)
File Type: jpg P1020173_sized.jpg (251.0 KB, 1134 views)
Focus_Sh1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:07 PM   #18
toad
 
toad's Avatar
 
Drives: street-legal go-kart
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bowser's castle
Posts: 627
the wheels work really well with the body lines of the sedan(i might have to put mine on the wife's sedan)! not feeling the chrome moulding so much, but i actually do like the 2-tone pinstripe(i'm normally not a fan, but it looks good!). i've never used it, but everyone seems to like the neffy wrap garm sells. i've thought about wraping the area around the factory radio myself. i think the 'spikes' on the roof are cool, but i've got a rack on the top of mine which would hide them anyways. car looks good, thanks for the pics!

just so everyone knows: wheels are enkei fd-05 with a 195/60/15 tire, right? i believe you're on tanabe df suspsension too?
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread SimmZ Photo-Video-Media Gallery 1706 06-22-2025 05:33 AM
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM
Why people choose a 5dr Liftback instead of a Sedan?? SimmZ General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 53 05-29-2007 10:28 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.