![]() |
|
|
|
#1423 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
are you at work?
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#1424 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
yup
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#1425 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
at work
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#1426 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
on light duties, so really i have nothing to do as my line of work is outdoors.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#1427 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
So just passing time till meal break.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#1428 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Which is my fav part of any work day :)
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#1429 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
what do you do for work?
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#1430 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
pm sent ;)
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#1431 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
received, replied...continue the whoring, sir!
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#1432 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
yes, i'm about to go to bed and i was going to reply tomorrow. but...they look pretty good! thank you for your time and help. i'll look into the issues you described. thanks again PK
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#1433 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
thank you, i'm sure i will someday :) g'night
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#1434 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
hmm pizza, lunchtime
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#1435 |
|
Shush!
|
just got home from the meet in long beach.. great turnout.. some new faces... some of that awesome in n out you guys said looked nasty.. lol
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1436 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
hmmm in n out burger
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#1437 |
|
Shush!
|
yup.. was good.. buncha nissans pulled up for their meet there.. but they were all pretty cool... even had a skyline in the mix, tho wasnt a gtr...
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1438 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I was watching cricket upstairs at work (the game not the insect)
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#1439 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
fixing a computer while listening to some weeeird old music
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
#1440 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
i've been meaning to ask people on the forum...i wonder if any one plays the Theremin, now that is an old, weird type of music. the only instrument in the world that can be played without touching it.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
![]() |
|
|