![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Mornin' Charles.. =)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Is about to 'SeaYa' later
|
Hey Charles....find any pop tarts yet?
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
how goes it Chuck?
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Yeah, that's who I thought you were talking about after you mentioned that he was a Texan. He's all right...I like Danny Goke better...lol...he's a little quirky...and I kind of like that.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
Taking over Matt's laptop while he's trying to cook pancakes for the first time
-Rain
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
I hope Matt hid his porn collection real well
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
It's under the file named "Matt's Projects" or just look for the one that says "Dog and Pony Show"
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
I actually just found it...
![]() Quote:
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Hola people of the world. Just popped in to say hello and I'm back out in 4 minutes to do what i do best.
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
Quote:
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
ahhh NO!
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
shhh, it's a secret
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Good morning, Mike! Starting trouble already, I see!!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Ok, I'm out....exiting the door with several knives in my back, lol....later
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
LOL...ohhhh...c'mon!! Thomas seems to be impressed!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
impressed is perhaps not the right word... it's like driving past a car accident, you just can't help looking...
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
whatever makes you feel better about saying it... I still wanna see.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|