Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
NICE....

Oh, you know that I poke the hardest at the ones I like most.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Oh, you know that I poke the hardest at the ones I like most.
Thanks?

__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
White Yaris
Broke Tuner
 
White Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: White Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Warm Orange County
Posts: 146
very hungry... gonna make myself some dinner
__________________
EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG
White Yaris is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Hey, super-genius here just cracked the code!

KCALB SIRAY is YARIS BLACK in reverse! I thought that maybe you were from the Middle East or something.


SIPNGAS is SAGN PIS in reverse. I don't want to touch that one.
Long, I swear. What are we going to do with you? lol. You've seen half a dozen pictures of me
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #5
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Long, I swear. What are we going to do with you? lol. You've seen half a dozen pictures of me
I know but then I found this picture in the Taliban Illustrated magazine at the airport so I said huh???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kcalb.jpg (14.7 KB, 19 views)
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:53 PM   #6
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
I know but then I found this picture in the Taliban Illustrated magazine at the airport so I said huh???
lol, oh wait I have a surprise for you
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
hahaha.
33OH is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #8
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Getting rdy to leave work.
33OH is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #9
rningonfumes
 
rningonfumes's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan 5MT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 865
Join us in chat http://yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15174
__________________
rningonfumes is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 09:55 PM   #10
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
deciding what food i wanna eat for dinner...
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:41 PM   #11
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
I just got an email with 4 tickets to be in the audience of an exciting new game show! The audience can win cash prizes too!
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:43 PM   #12
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvlnblkdrs View Post
deciding what food i wanna eat for dinner...
pizza
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
I just got an email with 4 tickets to be in the audience of an exciting new game show! The audience can win cash prizes too!
nice, free tickets and a chance to win prizes...a win win in my book
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #13
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
pizza


nice, free tickets and a chance to win prizes...a win win in my book
Looking forward to it.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:55 PM   #14
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
LOL. I had to weigh what the reprisal would be and decided it would still be worth it.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #15
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
I hope your Photoshop crashes.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #16
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
lol we'll see, but no PS skills needed for this one
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 11:15 PM   #17
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Hey everybody, I'm exhausted right now but I wanted to pop in and let you know I'm home again. Rain should be arriving back in Cali within two hours time. What an awesome Spring Break! I'm sure both she and I will upload pics soon. My car is also tired, we put 2,100 miles on it in 6 days. Good night YW!
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 03-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #18
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
waz up thug, glad you had fun. Can't wait to see the pictures, good night
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.