Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2014, 02:14 AM   #1513
ivanstepul
 
Drives: 08 hatchback
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: chicago
Posts: 85
Chicago hot dog Ferraris!

black cold air intake red pod filter
obx header
new muffler and resonator
trd short shifter
tein s tech springs
Attached Images
 

Last edited by ivanstepul; 04-21-2014 at 11:39 PM.
ivanstepul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:52 AM   #1514
JDM::RSTLESS
 
Drives: Yaris 5dr hatchback 2nd gen
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: London, UK
Posts: 39
Very nice! @JFRANSSA
JDM::RSTLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:46 PM   #1515
dj92
Embracing Curves
 
dj92's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Prius Executive
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: mid-western Germany
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickoy View Post
fap fap fap
dj92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:14 PM   #1516
Exiwolfman
 
Exiwolfman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wasaga beach
Posts: 1,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRANSSA View Post
Hey guys, here is mine Yaris Bizz D-4D ...

Lowered on Tein S-Tech springs... Japan Racing JR-8 15x6.5J ET38 Rims with 185/60 Nexen tires







Cheers from Portugal :)
love ur ride ,,,what kind of front lip is that looks good
Exiwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:56 PM   #1517
sclary1999
Yargatti
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 17


just put on rear and side visors...
sclary1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:05 AM   #1518
sclary1999
Yargatti
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 17
sclary1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:19 AM   #1519
MyzticZ3r0
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiwolfman View Post
love ur ride ,,,what kind of front lip is that looks good
Isn't that the stock lip? I can't tell the difference between his and my 07 hatch.
MyzticZ3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:26 PM   #1520
Exiwolfman
 
Exiwolfman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wasaga beach
Posts: 1,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzticZ3r0 View Post
Isn't that the stock lip? I can't tell the difference between his and my 07 hatch.
i would not know cos i dont have one lol....post pic of ur car please too.
Exiwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:30 PM   #1521
TerenceCruz
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Cali
Posts: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzticZ3r0 View Post
Isn't that the stock lip? I can't tell the difference between his and my 07 hatch.
I don't believe that's a stock lip. It looks like a better version of the Home Depot lip. I'm loving it though, any more information about it would nice. Thank you!!
TerenceCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:09 PM   #1522
MyzticZ3r0
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiwolfman View Post
i would not know cos i dont have one lol....post pic of ur car please too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerenceCruz View Post
I don't believe that's a stock lip. It looks like a better version of the Home Depot lip. I'm loving it though, any more information about it would nice. Thank you!!
You both are absolutely correct - must've been too tired to notice. Thank you for correcting me. I've been meaning do the home depot lip - just haven't made time for it. Oil change is coming up in a month or so.. I'll contemplate it then =]
MyzticZ3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:24 PM   #1523
marlondog
Shut your fricken suck!!!
 
marlondog's Avatar
 
Drives: 07' liftback
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lost Angeles
Posts: 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5 View Post
The Yaris looks so perfect in those small brick steets.
It sure does look nice. No need to even fill in the gap or drop it some.
marlondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:39 AM   #1524
trunkout
4 years of P90X!
 
Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: KCMO
Posts: 162
here is my front end with Plasti Dip!

just thought I'd post a pic of my car! I'm really thinkin I wanna Line X the whole top!!
Attached Images
 

Last edited by trunkout; 03-28-2014 at 06:51 PM.
trunkout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:40 AM   #1525
HANZO_187
#CarFiend-HANZO188
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Vios
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wintergarden, FL
Posts: 208
I like how you did the dip on the front^

I thought about using the flat black to offset my cars look. Gloss black paint+Matte Black dip...Might try something now after seeing this.
__________________
I N S T A G R A M- @Hanzo_Stmpng_Grnds

x-Check out my build thread-x
HANZO's Build Thread
HANZO_187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:06 AM   #1526
trunkout
4 years of P90X!
 
Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: KCMO
Posts: 162
Love it!

THANKS!

Next is the roof and trunk!

Last edited by trunkout; 03-28-2014 at 01:20 AM.
trunkout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:22 AM   #1527
chriswf
 
Drives: Scion tC and Saturn SL1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 36
This is my work car. Auto 4d LB. Dirty white YarYar sees more mud and dirt than any truck you've ever seen.

320 miles a day, half of those in the country.

Never stuck.
Never broke down.
Never seen an accident.
And has seen all weather known to man.

A lot of my friends make fun of it. I make fun of their clean highway princess trucks.

150,000 miles. Not a single repair.

I know its unsafe, but it visits 80-90 mph weekly. And when I drive it, unless its raining, the car stays at half to full throttle the entire time. Time is money.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Attached Images
 
chriswf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:23 AM   #1528
chriswf
 
Drives: Scion tC and Saturn SL1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunkout View Post
just thought I'd post a pic of my car!
Hey that's vinyl right? I was thinking about doing that exact pattern just on the front. Or maybe give it a black nose somehow...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
chriswf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:33 AM   #1529
daddz07
 
Drives: Yaris 2008
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: california
Posts: 296
Send a message via Yahoo to daddz07
Oh well..why not...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
daddz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:41 AM   #1530
trunkout
4 years of P90X!
 
Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: KCMO
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswf View Post
Hey that's vinyl right?
Nope. Plasti Dip.
trunkout is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.