![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
MEh meh mEh meH
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,054
|
wow that really sucks! I hate that they can bump you around whenever they feel like it!! I imagine you would be really pissed!
when are you coming here again? |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Jan 09 - Jan 26 I will be staying in Anaheim, CA
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Which is nowhere near Georgia.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,054
|
next trip you will have to make it to Texas! You like fishing? got a 22,000 acre lake in the backyard. :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
I'm there!
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Sounds cool. Don't think the wife would want to go fishing though. Thanks for the offer.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,054
|
awesome!!! lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
I love to kayak. I spend all summer on the lake.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,054
|
and a bass boat that goes 80mph, so getting to the fav fishing spots will be no problema
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,054
|
kayaking is so awesome!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
beer
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,054
|
no prob!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Tea
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Car wash
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Workin' at the car wash,
Workin' at the car wash, yeah. |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
meep meep
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
that's right I went there
Drives: '08 Blazin' Blue,'10 Dark Red Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hoytville, ohio
Posts: 800
|
STORM THE GATE!!!!!!!
__________________
Mods : 15" SSC rims, TRD Exhaust, TRD Sway bar, TRD oil filler, TRD rad. cap, TYC tails, Debadged, Painted engine cover, Stock spoiler, Stock mud gaurds, OBX pedals. suggestions always welcome
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| FAQ: How to post pictures | CTScott | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 14 | 04-24-2016 06:01 PM |
| ANAL THREAD VER 2.0 | dvlnblkdrs | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 238 | 08-19-2010 09:21 AM |
| 11/02/08 Metro Auto Squad 1st Annual Car Show (my car club) | Jerkratt | NY / NJ/ CT / PA | 14 | 10-26-2008 05:51 PM |
| Post Counts | *MAD DOG* | Suggestions - Feedback - Questions | 26 | 10-23-2008 08:41 PM |