Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #145
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
done.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #146
tomato
Super Moderator

Also, TK suggested you could post an entry in the YW calendar and link that entry to the official IA thread if you want.

Hope that helps.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:45 PM   #147
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Rollout Location: Empty lot next to the Comfort Inn, Downtown Nashville (see address and photo provided)

Time: Please arrive at 7:00am so we can be on the road PROMPTLY at 7:30am

Ending Location: Nashville Superspeedway (see address and photo provided)

If you have any questions about the rollout, please do not hesitate to PM me and I will gladly give you a call. Thanks, Mike

...and just to help those who are sun challenged.....

If any of you have pop-up style canopy, please bring them. There is an entire space behind our cars when we are placed to gather and relax. If it were not for John and a few others last year bringing their canopy, we would have roasted.

Survival Suggestions:
~ Canopy -- If you have one please bring it plus folding chairs. As I said above there is plenty of space behind our cars to set them up.

~ Sun Screen -- If you can't figure that one out, I will be poking your arm every five minutes just to see the white turn to red.

~ Coolers -- Bring em if you have em. We shared and bought as a community last time, just be mindful and respectful.

~ Water -- to go into the coolers, duh lol. Drink, drink, drink - WATER and Non-Alcoholic drinks!! DON'T wait until you feel thirsty -STAY HYDRATED. In hot weather, as much as 3-4 quarts per day are recommended while outside. Avoid alcohol and caffeine, which are diuretics -- substances that increase water loss via the urine. We had no problem last year and its just good form if you don't get wasted at the show. Wait till the evening.

~ Food -- If you bring your own food, it will save you a tone of money and time from standing in line. Small grills might work but I need to check on the rules and regs to make sure, but I think I saw plenty of people grilling. I will double check and update this post ASAP about that. I'm sure all of us wouldn't mind some good ol' burgers and dogs and buck to offset any cost.

~ Meds --If you are taking medication, ask your doctor about its side-effects. Be extra cautious in the sun/heat if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, or other medical conditions. Also be extra careful if you are taking any medications. For instance, certain medications (like some antibiotics, NSAIDS [such as ibuprofen and aspirin], and some oral contraceptives), may make you sunburn more easily, so stay out of the sun as much as possible.

~ Clothing -- Dress in light, loose, cotton clothing. Natural fabrics like cotton are much cooler than most synthetics.
Attached Images

Last edited by KCALB SIRAY; 07-10-2010 at 08:25 PM.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #148
90tsi

Drives: 09 yaris
good call mikey. same hotel we met up lastyear. are we gonna do something on fri, or is anyone game? grab a cold beverage maybe some food.
90tsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #149
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

yes, sounds good, just give me a call when you get in.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #150
90tsi

sweet sounds good. if anyone else wants in just give one of us a call i guess....
Old 07-10-2010, 08:54 PM   #151
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
Yeeeessss!!!! Can't wait!
kac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:26 AM   #152
tomato
Super Moderator

bump
Old 07-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #153
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Not far away.....
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #154
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

5 DAYS!!!!!!! 5 DAYS!!!!!!! Anyone need anything or have any questions PM me. More than happy to help out.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #155
DandiDani

Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback
Send a message via MSN to DandiDani
lol. im counting the days too. i am sooo ready for a vacation
Old 07-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #156
kac

Weekend forecast says T-storms.... but less than 50% chance of rain... Just hoping that % keeps going down.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #157
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
I'm flying in Friday, out Monday. Tow dolly didn't work out, can't bring the beast this year, but I'll be there.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #158
kac

damn.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #159
90tsi

well garm you will have a good time for sure... i leave in 2 days yay. lol In need to get outta town and away from work for a few days these guys are killin me.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #160
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

4 DAYS!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #161
CtrlAltDefeat
I ♥ Yaris

Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
I'm flying in Friday, out Monday. Tow dolly didn't work out, can't bring the beast this year, but I'll be there.
well that sucks... guess I'm not quite as disappointed about not going now...

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell
CtrlAltDefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #162
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
yeah, it's all about the car, lol
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote