![]() |
|
|
|
#145 |
|
Obsessive Detailer
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#146 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: M3,CayenneS,SL500,550i,GT3RS Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 181
|
Quote:
your SW20 Turbo??? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#147 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '07 Yaris Liftback Join Date: May 2006
Location: LA, USA
Posts: 244
|
here's my new car... 5spd, Red, Convenience Pkg.... i just added a new tach and will post pics of it soon in the diy tach thread
![]()
__________________
'07 Yaris Liftback -Red 5spd w/convenience |
|
|
|
|
|
#148 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: M3,CayenneS,SL500,550i,GT3RS Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 181
|
new ride :D
|
|
|
|
|
|
#149 |
![]() Drives: 91 cb7 Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 37
|
wow... everyone is getting the 4 door or the sedan. Don't see many regular liftbacks. the cheap option.
I'm going to college in august. can't even take my beloved cb7. :( |
|
|
|
|
|
#150 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: SW20 Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 日本
Posts: 161
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#151 | |
|
Obsessive Detailer
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#152 |
![]() Drives: '07 Yaris Liftback, Manual Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Dallas, GA
Posts: 34
|
Add one more Blazing blue hatchback to the list.
I finally purchased one with a manual transmission and the CQ pkg. Here are a few pictures.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#153 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
|
Nice car! Safe and happy motoring!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#154 |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
Well I finally got off my lazy ass and took a few pics after the windows were tinted. They are 35%...not legal, but I don't get pulled over
![]() ![]() ![]() I washed it 3 days ago and yup...if you are able to see them those are bugs splattered on the front....they are always around unfortunately. I am working on debadging once I can get some decent fishing line.
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
|
|
#155 |
|
HardlyDangerous
Drives: 09 Yaris LE, H/B, auto Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ridgeway Ontario
Posts: 573
|
A couple pics of my 07 Yaris RS
tint is 20% a little dark but looks awesome. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Car is basically stock for now All I have added is 3" exhaust tip Alarm Tint Plate covers Amsoil 0W-30 I have a JBL 300.1 amp that was ion my truck and will be installing a single 12" sub in the next few weeks. Last edited by 07WYarisRS; 07-20-2006 at 03:39 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#156 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 128
|
I love the tint!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#157 |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
I would have been pulled over in a new york minute for tint that dark....
looks sweet tho!
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
|
|
#158 |
|
www.teamvitz.com
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Northridge, CA
Posts: 245
|
My Babie
There she is, my babie.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#159 | |
|
HardlyDangerous
Drives: 09 Yaris LE, H/B, auto Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ridgeway Ontario
Posts: 573
|
Quote:
So far no tickets for any of my cars/trucks My Laser RS is 35% on the sides 5% on the back window. My Xtreme Was 20% on the sides 5% on the rear The YAris has 5% on the hatch window and 20% on the sides. I would have liked the 35% but the wife like the 20% for foolin' around at the drive in and stuff LOL I live 2minutes from the Peace bridge and do 90% of my shoppin' and entertainment stuff in the USA, so far no one has bothered me about the tint. The only time I am questioned is at customs if I forget to put down the rear window. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#160 |
|
AKA Samurai Racer
|
MY 2006 Black Yaris
This is my new Yaris , 2 months old and already has 17inch TenzoR Mach10 wheels , momo gearknob , improrted backbox and on friday im fitting the Eibach Prokit, cant wait.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#161 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Wow aucorium congrats, you have a nice ride...i love the rims and what exhaust system are you using??
|
|
|
|
|
|
#162 |
|
AKA Samurai Racer
|
thanks man , she is my pride and joy , the exhaust is from a local store here in south africa , it cost about R 750 , which is next to nothing in dollars.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|