![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Shush!
|
thanks for the flames guys.. lol seriously though.. i was quite sober enough to drive home.. i stayed in my lane and at the speed limit...i know all the things people are going to say about it.. and ya have.. so whatever, let it be.. but a taxi ride that cost more than my bar tab is rediculous.. especially when alone!!! whatever.. i will now finish getting ready for my night out on the town..
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
I prefer this setting.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Waiting for someone to come on Yarisworld, becuase Im bored. No one has posted but me, this is sad, this means I am alone while everyone else is out, hahaha
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
Hmmmm, is that a Taco Bell I see down there?
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood Last edited by LtNoogie; 04-04-2009 at 01:22 AM. |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Wow....still posting the pictures....
very nice!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
back so soon, lisa?
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Back so soon?? I think it was like 1 or so in the morning I was posting?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
Quote:
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
oops... just notice my front license plate fell off... but where? crap...
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Back on net at work. No net at home yet.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Just got to work.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
About to go back on the road.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
just waiting for Chino to call telling me he is in town, so we can do a turbo swap :)
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Well do tell, how did it go?
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
It went pretty well! It's so weird going someplace with a guy who likes to TALK. Wow...I guess I've always dated ones that didn't have much to say or something because this was one long, fun conversation.
![]() Oh, and Mikey was so nice to send a picturemail message to me of his BUTT right in the middle of my date. THAT was funny. Nice Levi's, Mikey! And before you all ask...NO, I did not "score". Close...but the girls are home this weekend. I have to semi-behave. ![]() So, who knows if there will be another one. He said he'd call today but I'm not sitting by the phone crossing my fingers or anything. I'm old enough to know better. If he does, FABULOUS...if he doesn't, NO biggie.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Lisa has a boyfriend!
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
no...I had A date....
![]() that hardly makes a boyfriend!!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
![]() |
|
|