Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-19-2009, 01:27 AM   #1
06vitzRS

Drives: 06 Yaris HB
Yaris owners in Edmonton,AB

I'm a 3rd year (4th year in month.) apprentice mechanic and i would like to offer installation of various parts to yaris owners that live in my area.(Edmonton,AB.) I know a lot of people are interested in lowering springs, different rims, NST pulley kits,etc. However, many do not want to shell out the cash to get them professionally installed or don't want to do the installs themselves, for various reasons.
So with that being said i'd like to see if there is much interest in yaris owners getting me to do some installs for them. Here is a list of things that i have done and can do very professionally for yaris owners.
-Wheel alignments
-Rim/tire mounting & balancing
-Lowering springs & shocks
-Short throw shifter kits
-NST pulleys
-Hood struts
-Rear sway bar
-SS brake lines
-Exhaust

This is an offer for Yaris owners only. Please do not post with "can you fix my 95 VW rabbit". I work for a shop and this would be a conflict of interest. My shop does not do aftermarket accessories so this should not be a problem.
I'm not going to post any spacific prices at the moment but i can tell you they would be substantially less than any shop would charge you. This is more of a feeler to see how many people (if any) would be interested.

Last edited by 06vitzRS; 02-22-2009 at 02:46 PM.
06vitzRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:54 AM   #2
darkmoon87

Drives: 08 Yaris
im VERY interested if you are willing to drive down to vancouver thanks lol

darkmoon87's picture thread
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10013
darkmoon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:47 PM   #3
ae92trueno7

Drives: 2007 Yaris Supercharged
hey what shop do u work at??? u have a done up yaris too??
ae92trueno7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:06 AM   #4
06vitzRS

I work at Kal-tire on the southside. I've currently got: about a 1 inch drop,redline hood strut,17" rims with nitto rubber, NST 3 pulley kit, in cabin STS kit, window tint, rear vitz emblem, painted front calipers black,borla axle back, Some speaker upgrades. In the spring i'll be getting different rims, TRD rear sway bar, SS brake lines, under hood STS. (You have the same style rims that i have, good thing i'll be changing this spring. Gotta be different.)
Old 02-20-2009, 07:45 AM   #5
Mavix

Drives: '91 Hilux, '91 Cervo Mode
That's cool that you're offering the help on the our cars. I usually like to do my own wrenching but I'm sure there's going to be a time when I'm just too busy to do something (I work nights a lot). Good to know there's someone out there I could probably trust to work on the car seeing as you've done a lot of the work on your own vehicle

Not to thread jack but maybe we might be able to have a tiny Edmonton meet one of these days. I think there's like...3-4 of us from Edmonton now, haha. Should come to a lapping/time attack events out at Stratotech sometime this summer as well. I help my friends put it on every so often to getting some spots shouldn't be a problem. I plan on having my car out there eventually.
Mavix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:47 AM   #6
ae92trueno7

Drives: 2007 Yaris Supercharged
hey 06vitzrs we should met some day want to check out ur car.... or we should have a meet in the summer time!!
ae92trueno7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #7
06vitzRS

A meet would be cool some time in spring. It would be nice to get a bunch of people together. I'd like to take a ride in your car and see what that supercharger feels like.