Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
benjomothians

Drives: 10 yaris liftback 50K miles
07 YARIS Liftback FOR PARTS

Wink THE YARIS liftback for parts FOR SALE
Hello Yaris World !
I hope this message is going to be worth posting because
I don't know if I actually going to be seen to people.
Its hard to figure out where to post.
I'd say the website should be redesigned, or at least the member page.

BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY WHY I AM POSTING THIS THREAD,

I still have a car for parts, I posted it like a year ago and I didn't really
was on the site so often and I probably lost all the buyers,

The car is 2007 yaris 2 door liftback with 25000miles
I don't really have much exterior parts left but I have the engine all set up, just without intake, so no intake or intake manifold, but with trany, and full exhaust, and gas tank and charcoal box, rear suspention, with brakes, and some front suspention parts, have viper motors(rear front), exterior door,
handles, left side quoter panel (damaged a little, fixable) have a bunch of interior, seats all 4 peaces, with no air bags have a upper dash with passenger airbag have 2 seat belts, have the glove compartments for passenger, air vents, center console, hand brake (front to back) other interior plastics and I have a custom trunk cover with the hole cut out for 12 inch sub woofer, have carpet and insulation floor inserts, seat belts for rear passengers, and the list dosn't end just tell me what you need little plastic parts that cost like 30$ at dealership I most likely have it.

It was bad last time towards the replying so call me 2074095477 or text,
or email me to benjomothians@yahoo.com
benjomothians is offline   Reply With Quote