Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-24-2007, 01:05 AM   #1
aucorium
AKA Samurai Racer

Drives: Yaris 2006
Send a message via MSN to aucorium
steering wheel setup

Wasup guys , I finally got my Momo steering wheel on , thanks guys , just a few questions ….
1… How do you connect the hooter?there is only a yellow wire that connects to the airbag and then there is a blue wite that I suppose is for the hooter ?

2… when I removed the steering wheel , there was some plastic moving parts behind that that seems to clip of , as a result I have a plastic clicking sound when I turn my steering wheel which I suspect is the end of the hub kit slightly touching the plastic rotating centre.Any ideas on this ?

i ill post pics a little later on how it looks , i love the new momo wheel , thanks for all the help guys!
aucorium is offline   Reply With Quote