Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-29-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
Carlosk1

Drives: Toyota Yaris 1.3
Error DTC B1901-B1906 how repair??

Tuve un accidente con mi carro (yaris HB 1.3) donde el sistema de airbag se activo, ya ahora después de arreglado todo el carro me prenden en el tablero las luces de Airbag, ABS, y siempre permanece prendida la luz del freno de mano como si siempre estuviera puesto…. Le pase la computadora al carro donde no me marca error de ABS, solo me marca en el sistema de airbag los errores B1901 y B1906, pude conseguir un manual en ingles donde más o menos explican algo de cómo repararlo.. Pero no entiendo unas cosas de lo que habla el manual…….
Hay alguien que sepa cómo le puedo reparar estos 2 códigos de error al carro??? Demen un procedimiento para repararlo o explíqueme bien en qué consiste el error... Agradesco cualquier ayuda

Translated to English
I had an accident with my car (yaris HB 1.3) where the airbag system you active, already now after orderly the whole car fastens me in the board the lights of Airbag, ABS, and it always remains fastened the light of the hand control as if it was always on…. it passes Him the computer to the car where it doesn't mark me error of ABS, alone it marks me in the airbag system the errors B1901 and B1906, I could get a manual in English where more or less they explain something of how to repair it.. But I don't understand some things of what speaks the manual…….
Is there somebody that knows how I can repair him these 2 error codes to the car??? getme a procedure to repair it or do explain to me well on what it consists the error... thx any help
Carlosk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:03 AM   #2
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Those two errors are for the driver and passenger seat belt pretensioners. There is an explosive charge in the front seat belts that pops when the airbags do. The purpose is to pull you tight against the seat as the airbag whacks you in the face.

To fix the problem you need to replace the front seat belt assemblies. Once you do so, you can clear the stored DTCs by following the procedure on page RS-40 of the SRS section of the service manual.

http://www.etimago.com/yaris/repairmanual/SRS.pdf
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
Carlosk1

Drives: Toyota Yaris 1.3
so thank you !!!
Carlosk1 is offline   Reply With Quote