Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-03-2014, 05:03 PM   #19
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwatts53 View Post
Wow, sure am glad I did not have to pull that body ECU out!

Car ran fine all day today, so I'm hoping this is the end of it. But, as you said, now I at least know how to "hotwire" the fuel pump relay if indeed this occurs again (the MacGyver solution!)

Thanks again, Scott!

PS--I love your Yaris utility vehicle/ snow plow! Has that thing kept up with all of the snow this year? I would LOVE to have a factory-built Yaris pickup--a Yaris version of the old VW Rabbit mini trucks...

Crashy's had no problem keeping up with the snow this year. Though, I think I have plowed more times this year than all of her previous 3 years combined.

When I acquired the red one (slightly wrecked from a deer hit) I intended to turn her into a street legal Y-uck (Yaris Truck), but she went back together so perfectly that I just couldn't cut her apart.

Tags
electrical, fuel gauge, fuel pump, won't start