Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-15-2021, 10:27 PM   #1
flamingchicken4

Drives: 2007 Manual Yaris
Looking for part number of a radiator hose

Hello,
You all have been very helpful concerning part numbers for things I need to replace in the past and I'm hoping someone can help me again. I really don't like my local dealer and do all my maintenance myself. I have had desert rats chew through one of my radiator hoses, specifically the one that connects where the radiator cap/fill port is to the engine block. My Yaris is a 2007 two-door hatchback manual transmission (if that matters). The picture I'm attaching highlights the particular hose in blue. Please note that this is not a picture of my engine bay, it's from 1NZYaris1. I hope you're okay with me stealing your photo for reference. It was 113 degrees Fahrenheit today where I live and my coolant system was almost dry by the time I could pull over at a gas station to buy water to replenish it (took about half a gallon of water to fill it and get me home). Either the leak has gotten worse or the extreme conditions built up way more pressure in the system, because it was a very slow leak when it first started. I have verified that this is the hose leaking with UV reactive coolant dye. Any help is much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Radiator Hose's 014_LI.jpg (117.7 KB, 24 views)
flamingchicken4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 11:05 AM   #2
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
16571-21120

I obtained part# from eBay listings.

Tags
coolant, hose, leak, radiator