Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-15-2021, 08:42 PM   #1
Death_By_Yaris

Drives: 2009 3 Door Hatchback
Light bar on Roof?

Hey ya'll

I'm sure this has been asked and talked about before, but I can't find anything when I searched. If you can link to other threads that's cool with me.

I'm interested in mounting a light bar on my 09 Yaris. For starters, I don't even know if it's possible or how I'd go about doing it. I've got some friends with car/wiring knowledge so I'm hoping to get some help from them as well.

My main questions are:
1) Is there a specific light bar I should use, or one that is commonly recommended.

2) Will I need a small battery to operate it or can I run it the same way my car lights work.

I'm all for doing whatever I have to do to the car. She's closing in on 160,000 miles so I'll be her last ride for sure.

I'm looking to do this after I plasti dip my car in the Spring
Death_By_Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, light bar