Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2008, 12:54 PM   #1
His brother Ziggy
I've made a post!

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
maintenance at dealer or shop?

Hey everyone, I'm new here and was hoping someone could help me out.

My breaks are about shot my 07 Yaris (I do alot of driving for work) and was going to bring it in to the dealer where I got the car ( Mahattan Beach Toyota ) for maintenance and was wondering what people thought about going to dealers for that sort of thing. I've never had any work done yet of my car so I'm a little nervous about where I take it. Should I go there or to a shop? Also, if anyone is in the Los Angles area could they recommend a good shop to go to. Thanks a bunch.
His brother Ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote