Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-13-2021, 10:51 PM   #1
NickB
I've made a post!

Drives: 2006 Prius
Passenger Occupancy Sensor Bypass Module

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a Airbag/Seatbelt Sensor Bypass Module aka Passenger Occupancy Sensor Bypass Module. I'm located in Southern California but can also pay for shipping. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
NickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 01:39 PM   #2
hayrider

Drives: Looking
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickB View Post
Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a Airbag/Seatbelt Sensor Bypass Module aka Passenger Occupancy Sensor Bypass Module. I'm located in Southern California but can also pay for shipping. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You and me BOTH‼️
Mr. @CTScott is refusing to make anymore I even offered to purchase the plans on how to make them! I have contacted a few who said if they could see one they could “Reverse Engineer” It!
But NO ONE will give up theirs to copy! Many many owners have one but no one willing to help!

Good luck buddy and if you find one would you mind sharing, I would reward you for your generosity.

Thanks for your consideration…
Old 09-24-2022, 03:20 AM   #3
hayrider

Drives: Looking
Bump