Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Middle East
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-17-2016, 08:49 PM   #1
Yarisko2014

Drives: Yaris2014
YARIS MAINTENANCE Q?

Sir

anyone of you know what are need to check if the kilometer reading of your car is like 30,000 km.?! (how to maintain your car in good condition)

Thanks!
Yarisko2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 08:12 AM   #2
toyotaserviceriyadh
I've made a post!

Drives: Toyota
Regular servicing is the best way to maintain your car on road. car maintenance is important for you and your family safety on roads. For maintenance of your car you can go to the Service My Car, it's an best Platform for your Toyota service in Riyadh.
toyotaserviceriyadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 11:47 AM   #3
bronsin

Drives: 2009 Base Hatch 2 Dr Auto
30,000 MILES is the maintenance interval for changing the air filter, so you’ve got a ways to go before doing that . 50,000 km sounds about righ To change the air filtert
Old 08-12-2021, 04:37 AM   #4
rayfloyd170

Drives: Yaris 2016 1.3 Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarisko2014 View Post
Sir

anyone of you know what are need to check if the kilometer reading of your car is like 30,000 km.?! (how to maintain your car in good condition)

Thanks!
Dont ever visit Petromin Express, they will rip you when they know you dont have any idea yet of the maintenance schedule for your car. Cost will skyrise more than 10x and most people there are even our compatriots. All of them are having this sort of quota and commission and will entice you to do the engine flushing, gear oil service, injector cleaning, etc and full of non-sense. You dont need them, that is about 1000SAR of unnecessary cost.

What is important is the regular oil changes/oil filter. On top of that regular check of your brake system, cooling system can be done by visual inspection. You may top up if needed.

For the oil change, Just buy 4 bottles (1liter) of 5w30 FULLY Synthetic oil at 25-30SAR per bottle and change them every before 10k km with genuine toyota oil filter (15-20 SAR) at your nearest parts store. You will only use 3.5liter of the oil and the remaining 0.5Liters you will have to keep it as spare for next oil change just add 3 bottles more (i did this for the last 5 years and my yaris is dead silent as ever) now going at 140k with no single issue here in Jubail. Go buy the engine oil as i mentioned together with the oil filter and visit any 3rd party carshop "talyer" then give max 20SAR for the oil change service. They will also include cleaning the engine air filter by blowing compressed air and check you coolant levels and top up if required. Smart idea right! and that for 20SAR only.

If you are using conventional spark plugs then might be a good time to change them at 30K KM, if iridium then it can go as high as 100k km but better to replace them at ~80K KM. Aside from that you need to regularly clean the cabin AC filter because it is dusty in the desert environment. Also check your engine air filter and may need some dust removal by air blowing or if required you can change it using genuine toyota engine air filter at 100SAR.

Wheel rotation is also necessary about every 20k km. i do it and pay only 10-15 SAR for the service in the same carshop "talyer".

No other maintenance, simply 150SR average cost every 10k km for the yaris. Sometime it goes 200SR when changing the spark plugs (4pcs cost 30SAR for conventional).

I hope it helps

Last edited by rayfloyd170; 08-12-2021 at 05:13 AM.
rayfloyd170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 09:45 AM   #5
mik36

Drives: VERSO S
PETROMEN have been awarded for the riping off the innocent customer and undoubtly won many awards

As no honest worksmen ship usually egyptian / jordanian / plastneain no clue at all

and

in the end

car owner suffers
mik36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 12:47 AM   #6
Pitstoparabia
I've made a post!

Drives: Ford Repair services Dubai
Maintaining your car on the road is best done through regular servicing. Your safety on the road depends on regular car maintenance. For Toyota Car Services & Maintenance In UAE , you can visit PitStopArabia, an online platform that offers Toyota Car Services and Maintenance.
Pitstoparabia is offline   Reply With Quote