Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-03-2021, 11:26 AM   #1
QQQetuo
Banned

Drives: RX7
How do I transfer files from internal memory to OTG Pendrive?

First of all ensure that you have enough juice in your battery , its sound senseless but if battery get drain while copying the files and you took the phone to charge then might be otg connection disconnect from your phone and then you need to repeat that process again !
QQQetuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 12:58 PM   #2
sasan
I've made a post!

Drives: rx7
Hello, very often faced with the problem of choosing a flash drive, my profession is such that requires always carry important data, and safer than a flash drive I do not know anything and all flash drives that I had before quickly clogged over time and were no longer suitable and I decided here on the site to learn about flash drives and find yourself a new and safe and reliable flash drive in the category Top 10 Best OTG Pendrives in India, I was able to find the best choice for me: This OTG Pendrives flash drives, after ordering I am all triple satisfied, found what I need, so thank you all for your attention, definitely recommend it to everyone!
sasan is offline   Reply With Quote