Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
YodaBird

Drives: Gray
Match Color Spray

Below the front part of the car was accidentally scrapped from a curb, because the parking space and the curb was warped, it's nothing major you can feel as though the small rocks on the curb scrapped the paint, fortunately it's only on the right side, it's not visible because it's under the body.

I want to know based on the color of my car if there is a spray paint I can use to cover it up, maybe slightly using a light sand paper to smooth it out then spray paint ? The only problem is it's extremely difficult to get below the front body unless the car is lifted up, or the spray paint can has a special nozzle.
YodaBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
automotivetouchup.com sells OEM color matched spray cans as well as touch-up paint. You can also get a small thing of touch up paint from the parts dept at your local Toyota dealer, but they don't carry spray paint. You won't find an off the shelf match for it.