Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2022, 07:08 PM   #1
sh0rtlife

Drives: 2007 5dr canadian import
2007 ac swap, will update untill finished/solved

so lets set the stage

the car in question is a 2007 canadian 5dr that my wife brought with her when i imported her LOL, she loves the lil yaris and dubbed him mr wedgie

this car is not only clean but LOW miles.160k kilometers..you do the math into miles, however she couldnt get all the options she wanted when she bought mr wedgie new, so im on a slow road to fix that bit by bit

fast-forward, weve been using the car for deliveries and her mother is potentially moving a 500mile 1 way thru the desert away from us..while an AC swaps been on the list for a while..its now rapidly becoming a priority

i have scoured the forums with alot of mixed input and nothing condensed or finished into something usable

if ANYONE has an accurate detailed 07 wiring diagram please let me know

over the past year ive gathered up all of the obvious parts, like the controls, and the lines as well as the condenser and evap, waiting to buy the pump new

found out there was an 07 2dr at the yard not far from me and went out and GUTTED the poor lil car to the bone when i found out it had AC..so now ive got pretty much 2 of everything(ive got another project tat ill use it on), but i also went so far as to cut up the wiring harness with precision and traced all of the wires as best i could even cutting out chunks of fuse box etc and taking mess of pics so i know where wires go and plug into where they Y off etc, i just need a diagram to triple check everything

before anyone states find a car with it....let me till you that first off the 07 5dr doesnt exist in the US, and we both hate the 08+, secondly "low mile" clean examples are pushing 8k+ localy soooo yeah no!

so again if anyone has a 05-07 diagram for the wiring i really want to triple check everything before i pull our DD yaris apart for this

Last edited by sh0rtlife; 05-04-2022 at 07:40 PM.
sh0rtlife is offline   Reply With Quote