Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-17-2021, 10:32 AM   #1
tmontague

Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
Track Car Parts For Sale

Hey all, I am selling anything I have left over from the sale of my 2zr swapped track car. All prices are CAD and are open to offers. I'd prefer local sales but am open to shipping anything at the buyers expense.

Gloc R18 track brake pads - brand new, never used and fully bedded in from the factory. These are race ready pads and have the highest coefficient of friction of any pad that Gloc makes. These are not for the street but are fine to drive to and from the track on as I did for years. These pads will lock up 80 TW tires and allow you to brake extremely late in corners. They are some of the easiest pads on rotors I have ever seen, I am on my third season with the exact same rotors using Gloc's pads. These were $480 shipped to my door to give you perspective of what a top of the line track pad costs.
$280 OBO.

Super Pro Front Lower Control Arm Rear Bushing - Brand New in an opened package still with instructions. These are the caster adjustable bushings which allow up to an extra degree or so of positive caster. You can also install these to keep your caster the same as stock. These are varying durometer bushing and are a much better design than the basic Whiteline poly bushings that some people run. They ride softer than the Whiteline bushings but do a better job of limiting control arm movement due to their superior design.
$120 OBO

Hawk HPS Brake Pads - Used for about two years and have around 60-70% of life left on them. These are a great daily driver pad with increased heat capacity of friction over an oem set up. I used these when I daily'd my Yaris and was very happy with their performance and lack of noise or dust.
$30 OBO

Last edited by tmontague; 02-22-2022 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Sold some items
tmontague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 10:14 AM   #2
ryanquad

Drives: 05 echo sedan turbo
Hey im really interested in the tranny and the hawk pads as well as the wheels and tires, I live about an hour away and would be willing to pick up any day after 6pm, my transmission is correctly on its way out, and my summer/track rims are badly bent and quite heavy
ryanquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 11:12 AM   #3
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
^ is your vehicle still the echo sedan as indicated in your details? If so, the tranny and pads are not compatible.
Old 02-21-2022, 11:54 AM   #4
ryanquad

Drives: 05 echo sedan turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeYari View Post
^ is your vehicle still the echo sedan as indicated in your details? If so, the tranny and pads are not compatible.
Bell housing can be swapped to fit with echo shifter cable location, but I did not know the yaris has separate front brakes. are the rotors the same size? I don't see why toyota would redesign the brakes when the cars weight barley increased and the stock echo brakes are already difficult to overheat even at the track.
ryanquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 12:01 PM   #5
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
Rotors are not the same size.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:10 AM   #6
tmontague

Hey all, I forgot I had this thread going and I have now updated it to reflect what is left.

I don't check this site a lot so please PM me if interested so that I receive an email notification.

Thanks
Old 02-06-2023, 03:15 PM   #7
tmontague

Update, all items are now gone, thank you.