Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southwest
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-28-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
tekmoe
ex-yaris owner

Drives: 08 solstice gxp, 06 triumph s3
Send a message via AIM to tekmoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Think the OP is pissed he bought a Pontiac now?
Careful, Charles...I'm still around...

I have no regret buying my Solstice when I did. It's an absolute kick ass car and I have enjoyed every single second of owning it.

I'm really glad to see more Texas Yaris owners. When I started this club up there was really only a small handful of interested patrons. But it now appears there are quite a few. I scrolled a few posts up and actually saw some of you guys had a meet?! That's awesome!!!

I really wanted to keep the txyarisclub.com website but I've been so busy with life in general that I had no way to maintain it so I let it expire. Maybe someone might be interested in starting it back up. I think I still have a bunch of the txyarisclub.com stickers I had made. I'd be willing to give them to whoever wants to start the site back up.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
bradfucious
Red Dwarf II

Drives: Red 2007 Yaris Liftback
Send a message via AIM to bradfucious Send a message via MSN to bradfucious Send a message via Yahoo to bradfucious
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekmoe View Post
Careful, Charles...I'm still around...

I really wanted to keep the txyarisclub.com website but I've been so busy with life in general that I had no way to maintain it so I let it expire. Maybe someone might be interested in starting it back up. I think I still have a bunch of the txyarisclub.com stickers I had made. I'd be willing to give them to whoever wants to start the site back up.
Were it not for my impending move to the Pacific Northwest, I'd be all over starting it back up. But Seattle is calling my name :)
bradfucious is offline   Reply With Quote