Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-03-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
Treyz
~ ambient one ~

Drives: 2009 Bayou Yaris Liftback
Figured I'd Post it Up Before I Forget ...

Been meaning to post this up, but never took the time to take pics.

Basically I wanted to make the trunk a little bit more worth looking at so I picked up a shallow Kenwood 12" sub so I could keep the donut and ripped out part of my old system in another car that was sitting doing nothing. Eventually I want to pick up a new amp (this one is 15 years old or so) and change it up a bit.

I mainly did it for the Lawrence Toyota show which I took home 1st for Yaris Hatch for those that didn't know.

Enjoy!

Took about 3 days to do (with pulling an all nighter the day of show) since the Dremel took a shit on me. Took it old school afterwards and used files to hand craft the curves lol.

I gotta say, not bad for my first custom setup rather than the traditional pre made box.

The bottom is wrapped in a light grey vinyl fabric and the amp and cap covers in regular tunk fabric. All thats missing are neons on the inside of those covers. Also, the covers are velcroed down so I can easily get to the wiring if needed.

I'd like to possibly etch something onto the plexi, but don't know if it'll be worth it if I'm gonna change it up again possibly.

ambientlifestyle.com------------ambientlifestyle.ning.com

Micro Image
Store - Network - Online
microimageonline.com------------microimage.ning.com
Treyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:38 AM   #2
dg4rez
Gas Saver

Drives: Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Send a message via AIM to dg4rez
looks nice.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:54 AM   #3
FcukThis

Drives: yaris
i'm trying to figure out how you did that for your first time...

Amazing. So clean :]
FcukThis is offline   Reply With Quote