Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #1
cksandberg

Drives: 2009 Yaris 5-door S
App Radio in HB

I've been watching prices on Pioneer's App Radio, and Best Buy dropped their price to $200 last week (probably due to pending release of 2nd gen App Radio). With a $50 mail-in rebate from Pioneer, I couldn't resist. Installed the App Radio in my 2009 HB - completely uneventful process! I used the Scosche Double Din Radio Installation Dash Kit to pad out the sides and their basic cable kit. Everything works great first time - GPS, mic for phone, iPhone connection... Very pleased and really enjoying the iPhone integration!

Pic of App Radio in the dash is attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yaris App Radio installed Image.jpg (116.0 KB, 122 views)
cksandberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:06 AM   #2
Spidermandud

Drives: Black '08 Yaris Hatch S
That looks really really nice man
Old 12-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
retnifc
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris
Hi,

I've just installed the AppRadio on my Yaris and I've noticed that there are gaps on the side. I have noticed that you have like black plastic covers on the side to hide the gaps. Can you please let me know from were did you purchase them?

Many thanks! :)
retnifc is offline   Reply With Quote