Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-20-2008, 11:44 PM   #19
eric81

Drives: Toyota Salesman
New topic, same issue

Why do people keep starting the same topic as someone else? I know I am on here a LOT, but please check like, 3 or 4 pages back to find if someone else maybe just finished talking about the same thing you are curious about. And then either bump their thread, ask a question in theirs, or just bump it to get some others interested in it. Sorry...

Last edited by eric81; 11-21-2008 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Disgusting comment erased
eric81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:41 AM   #20
john21031

Drives: '10 Fit Sport MT and 2012 Fit
Man, go relief yourself in a restroom, not here...
john21031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:46 AM   #21
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
better posted in Off Topic, where rants are perfectly appropriate.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:47 AM   #22
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
because nobody has the patience to search or look around before typing

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:42 AM   #23
m911gt
Carless in Chicago

Drives: 08 Blk LB
wow, i understand your angst, but the last two statements you made were just disgusting

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:35 AM   #24
eric81

Drives: Toyota Salesman
Ok, I edited it. Now everyone can let their kids back on.
eric81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:05 AM   #25
m911gt
Carless in Chicago

Drives: 08 Blk LB
haha, no biggie.

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:02 AM   #26
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Ok, I'm gonna unload a few things right now so if I offend anyone, too bad, I'll still buy ya a beer at the bar.

~ I hate women that flip their hair all the time while talking
~ I hate guys who wear jeans and tuck their shirts in and not wear a belt...it just looks goofy, don't tuck your shirt in
~ If I give you the right of way, take it, that's why I flashed you my high beams ya slack jaw. Don't flash me back!
~ If I let you get into my lane for no other reason except that I'm a nice guy, you better f*ckin give me the thank you wave after you get in. I'll ram my front bumper so far up your a*s your Momma will feel it and have an orgasm. And get off the f*cken phone while your doing it you big dope!
~ Who the hell eats a salad while driving? I'll tell you who...the same idiot that drives while trying to merge into another lane that is bumper to bumper already.
~ Hey book reader...yeah you! Quit hitting your breaks every five seconds while driving. Put your Harry Potter book down before you cause an accident. Nothing hurts worse than having your Dumbledore stuck up your a*s after rolling it a few times. Put it down or I'll go all Sirius Black on your a*s.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #27
hatchbackkid82

Drives: .
"I'll let you know if anything changes ;-)" you have to be m*therf*cking kidding me
hatchbackkid82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:45 PM   #28
PaidTimeOff
OMGWTFKITTYKATMEWMEWMEW

Drives: 2008 Yaris S
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
~ If I let you get into my lane for no other reason except that I'm a nice guy, you better f*ckin give me the thank you wave after you get in. I'll ram my front bumper so far up your a*s your Momma will feel it and have an orgasm. And get off the f*cken phone while your doing it you big dope!
Mother f*ckin' +1 on that!

Pisses me off when I do this for other drivers. How hard is it to show a little courtesy to someone that went out of their way to do you a (albeit, small) favor? All you gotta do is raise your hand and wave. This is why there's so much road rage. Most people are stuck in their own little worlds and have no respect for others.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:46 PM   #29
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaidTimeOff View Post
Mother f*ckin' +1 on that!

Pisses me off when I do this for other drivers. How hard is it to show a little courtesy to someone that went out of their way to do you a (albeit, small) favor? All you gotta do is raise your hand and wave. This is why there's so much road rage. Most people are stuck in their own little worlds and have no respect for others.
orrrrr they slow down getting on an ON RAMP....ahhhhh
Old 11-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #30
jclo3313
Super Moderator

Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I hate it when one of my workmates fakes a seizure every time he has to close, in turn f-ing me into having to stay longer. No shit, this dude has a real condition but it only seems to affect him if he is scheduled to work untill close. What the fuck. No BS he does this at least once or twice a week.
DOUCHBAGGERY!

Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:29 PM   #31
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
I hate it when one of my workmates fakes a seizure every time he has to close, in turn f-ing me into having to stay longer. No shit, this dude has a real condition but it only seems to affect him if he is scheduled to work untill close. What the fuck. No BS he does this at least once or twice a week.
DOUCHBAGGERY!
Here is the BEST way to handle that situation.

OMG You are having a seizure.... that's serious! No way you should be driving and risking your life and the lives of others..... remain calm and then DIAL 911...... call an ambulance for the guy and do not take NO for an answer!

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #32
jclo3313
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_VT View Post
Here is the BEST way to handle that situation.

OMG You are having a seizure.... that's serious! No way you should be driving and risking your life and the lives of others..... remain calm and then DIAL 911...... call an ambulance for the guy and do not take NO for an answer!
That would be great if, and I mean IF I could get away with it. The store does not want the attention and he has refused transport more than once. Two people then have to leave the store to drive him home(after clocking out)in his own car and then they return to work. The whole thing stinks.
DOUCHBAGGERY!

Obama Can't Gymkhana!
Old 11-21-2008, 04:39 PM   #33
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

he's not of sound mind to make that choice at that point right? Make the call, eff em =)
Old 11-21-2008, 04:43 PM   #34
jclo3313
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
he's not of sound mind to make that choice at that point right? Make the call, eff em =)
Like I said he refuses transport, and management doesn't want the attention. Fucked I am.

Obama Can't Gymkhana!

Last edited by jclo3313; 11-22-2008 at 07:54 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:55 PM   #35
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Call as a concerned citizen! Then hang up....... better yet leave your Boses name.

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #36
Tiddlygoose

Drives: 2009 Honda Civic Sedan SI
Better yet, Kick him in the balls while he's faking the seizure and see if he reacts... If he does, he's faking it! :D
Tiddlygoose is offline   Reply With Quote