Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-18-2020, 03:53 PM   #1
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
F/S: 2014 Scion FR-S 6MT

She is no longer for sale.

What's up everyone. The time has come for me to sell Snow White, my satin white pearl FR-S monogram edition. It has 56,9xx miles and is a 6-speed manual transmission. I'm the original owner with clean title on hand. Never smoked in (I don't smoke), never tracked/canyon carved, and no accidents. Shoot, I don't think I've ever ate in it before. She was my daily driver for the first 3 years or so, and then she became a garage queen. I now only very occasionally drive her.

Pictures can be found on my facebook album (just look at the most recent pictures): https://www.facebook.com/lazandro.sa...3864368&type=3

Selling her in two options:

$15k with stock wheels, Tein Flex Z coilovers, Whiteline rear LCA, genuine JDM TRD front lip and side skirts, genuine Toyota Nur Spec rear spat kit (also has middle "diffuser"), 3M 70% Crystalline tint on the door windows and 5% Color Stable in the back windows, genuine Toyota GT86 emblems front and rear, Blitz reusable hybrid cabin filter, 86 rubber floor mats, and backup camera added into where the factory one would have been.

OR

$18k with all mods minus LED bulbs. So that includes genuine Toyota clear side markers (will include VLEDs amber LEDs in it), both OEM Osram HID bulb and upgraded Osram HID bulbs, 17x9 ET35 limited edition hyper silver WedsSport TC105n wheels with 245/40/17 Continental all season tires and metal center caps (also doubles as hub centric rings), black Perrin silicone intake tube and K&N drop in filter, CF front strut bar, Nameless (that's the brand name) 5" mufflers axleback, and OFTv1 (I'll still have to unmarry it so buyer can control it).

I'm located in Lathrop, CA (Central Valley).

The monogram edition was a limited edition of the FR-S, which included from the factory: HID headlights with LED strip DRL (looks the same as the higher trim JDM and Euro headlights), rear spoiler, leather and Alcantara seats (front are dual stage heated), leather steering wheel, heated side mirrors, frameless rear view mirror, automatic digital dual zone climate HVAC, navigation HU with HD radio, and Smart Key entry with push start button. I replaced the "Scion" key backings with "Toyota" ones.

Serious buyers only, no test drives without full cash on hand. No personal checks please.

Last edited by Kaotic Lazagna; 06-14-2020 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Mileage went up a little.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 06:25 PM   #2
Kaotic Lazagna

Some pictures from today. Got around to washing her.

Old 05-04-2020, 03:00 PM   #3
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Someone is going to be very happy with that beauty.

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 09:13 PM   #4
06YarisRS

Drives: 06 2ZR Turbo Yaris RS
^^^ Agreed! Beautiful car and it looks like it's been exceptionally cared for.

2006 Yaris 5 Door RS 2ZR-FE (2011 Corolla 1.8L) Swapped, Automatic, T-28 Turbocharged (8 psi), HSD MonoPro Coilovers, DIY W/M Injection, custom 3" cold air intake, custom 2.5" exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, Penguin Garage 13mm spacers (rear), custom Civic front lip, full repaint, Android 6.0 7" touchscreen, Rockford Fosgate speakers, tweeters, NVX underseat subwoofer
https://www.instagram.com/2zr_turbo_yarisrs/
06YarisRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 04:00 AM   #5
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
Someone is going to be very happy with that beauty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06YarisRS View Post
^^^ Agreed! Beautiful car and it looks like it's been exceptionally cared for.

Thanks! If she doesn't sell, she'll be happy staying in the garage as she does now. haha
Old 06-14-2020, 03:19 AM   #6
Kaotic Lazagna

She is no longer for sale. Dory (Yaris) has essentially been sold instead.
Old 06-15-2020, 06:42 PM   #7
hayrider

Drives: Looking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
She is no longer for sale. Dory (Yaris) has essentially been sold instead.
We would have been all over the F-RS if it was stock. Mainly because I’ve had nothing but issues with TEIN so never again.
Sorry just saying & congrats...
hayrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 03:20 AM   #8
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayrider View Post
We would have been all over the F-RS if it was stock. Mainly because I’ve had nothing but issues with TEIN so never again.
Sorry just saying & congrats...
Curious, what issues did you have with Tein? So far, I have well over 100k on the S.Tech springs that are on the Yaris (was on my first Yaris, and now on the current). The Flex Z coilovers on the FR-S has never given me issues, and they're lower than the lowest advertised height (removed the locking rings for an extra 1/4 inch or so).
Old 06-29-2020, 04:22 AM   #9
hayrider

Drives: Looking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
Curious, what issues did you have with Tein? So far, I have well over 100k on the S.Tech springs that are on the Yaris (was on my first Yaris, and now on the current). The Flex Z coilovers on the FR-S has never given me issues, and they're lower than the lowest advertised height (removed the locking rings for an extra 1/4 inch or so).
Never mind, plus I can tell you only care about slamming the car & not for performance or handling. Good luck
hayrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:23 PM   #10
06YarisRS

Drives: 06 2ZR Turbo Yaris RS
Quote:
Never mind, plus I can tell you only care about slamming the car & not for performance or handling. Good luck
Huh. I think he cared about building the car to his preferred specs. His car, his choice. I think it looks awesome and I bet it handles very well.

2006 Yaris 5 Door RS 2ZR-FE (2011 Corolla 1.8L) Swapped, Automatic, T-28 Turbocharged (8 psi), HSD MonoPro Coilovers, DIY W/M Injection, custom 3" cold air intake, custom 2.5" exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, Penguin Garage 13mm spacers (rear), custom Civic front lip, full repaint, Android 6.0 7" touchscreen, Rockford Fosgate speakers, tweeters, NVX underseat subwoofer
https://www.instagram.com/2zr_turbo_yarisrs/
06YarisRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 02:49 PM   #11
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
lol by this response, you probably bought some fake Teins since those are the only ones that ever have issues. So much for trying to have a conversation...

And "good luck" with what? As I stated, the FR-S is no longer for sale and my set up isn't even considered slammed. Plus, I never planned on tracking the car, which is why I went against my original choice of Fortune Auto coilovers. I saw no point in spending money on track focused coilovers for a car that is simply daily driven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06YarisRS View Post
Huh. I think he cared about building the car to his preferred specs. His car, his choice. I think it looks awesome and I bet it handles very well.
Yup, exactly. I mod my cars for myself, not for others.