Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-28-2011, 03:33 PM   #1
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
Couple of pics with the new lens

Thought I'd put my new lens to use and go out to shoot a few pics at the park. Nothing too special, but nothing edited :)

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
detroiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
jpmck03

Drives: 2018 Volkswagen GTI
Nice. I like the second one! First one seems a little crowded with the rail and pole. But, that second one, good job!

jpmck03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
I like putting things in my pictures aside from the subject, I don't like too empty or too barren...but that's what's great about art...it's whatever you want it to be :D

Thanks for the compliments man
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
detroiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:09 PM   #4
Captain Slow
My Face Is Ridiculous

Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris 3dr LB
i like the first one better, both nice though.
Captain Slow is offline   Reply With Quote