Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-13-2006, 03:49 PM   #1
drdavidr4u

Drives: Yaris Lftbk Black 5spd TRDrims
HELLO from new member in NY!

Hi to all,
Just wanted to say hello to all the members of this great site. I'm still tooling around in my 2001 Vehicross getting 16 mpg so the Yaris liftback is my next purchase.
Only problem is no liftbacks around loaded...I'll have ot place an order. Still tring to pick a color! Its killing me that I can write a check for the whole car and yet there is none to be found!
Has anyone from the NY NJ area bought through a local dealer and do you recomend them, a sales person or not?!!

All the best,

Dave "Yaris Wannabee"
drdavidr4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:07 PM   #2
ECHOKnight2000
Small Car Lover

Drives: A Super Car
WELCOME!
From what I read and know (sort of) is that there are certain packages you can't get in certain regions or configurations in certain area codes so you might have to go somewhere else or put a deposit down and wait like 4 to 6 months since yours would be special ordered, also Toyota is sending mostly convience package equiped cars over with few exceptions...but I wish you luck and I'm sure other people on this forum can be more informative for ya! Welcome and happy Yaris hunting!
Old 06-13-2006, 10:21 PM   #3
Boonespeed

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB
Greetings, nice to introduce yourself :) enjoy your stay.

Boonespeed.
Boonespeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:22 AM   #4
Uglyboyed

Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan S Flint Mica
Send a message via AIM to Uglyboyed Send a message via Yahoo to Uglyboyed
the car was just released so there isnt too much available fully loading. you can however request it. but just know that you will be waiting at least 2 months. or you can come down here to florida for some reason we have plenty. go to toyota and try zipcode 33311
Uglyboyed is offline   Reply With Quote