Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-05-2007, 10:01 AM   #19
driver centric
I know right?

Drives: 07 Bayou LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsteverino889 View Post
Regarding the SRT-4 it will go up in price soon because they were only 3 years of production and most of all its a fun car to drive.
You've got to be kidding. There is no way the SRT-4 is going to appreciate in value.

07 Bayou Blue Liftback 5-spd manual
driver centric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #20
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Quote:
Regarding the SRT-4 it will go up in price soon because they were only 3 years of production and most of all its a fun car to drive.
Just like the Buick Reatta, Pontiac Aztek, Caddy Cimmeron & Catera, Geo Storm, I could go on and on of cars of cars that were in production for only a few years... Those just sky rocketed up in Value
Old 05-06-2007, 03:42 AM   #21
Sabretooth
37HSSV

Drives: '11 Mazdaspeed 3
Send a message via AIM to Sabretooth
lol, dont poke at the Geo Storm, The one in my driveway has a higher retail value than the Cavalier I sold 2 years ago, and it is 5 years older..and had 100k more miles on it!

honestly, the whole swapping out the Yaris for an SRT-4...dont get it, for a better price you could just get yourself an RSX used, or wait till they release the TSX coupe in a couple years...Just dont downgrade from high quality import, to questionable domestic...

I mean ask the "JDM" guys? They will tell you honestly do what you want, but you will see more problems with that Dodge than you will ever see with a Mitszu or Acura. Plus I drove a TL-typeS and them babies are on fire, Love the feel, and not overly priced.. only 30k for the full package, Navigation and all.

Yea, personally if you stick with the Yaris, I dont see really how you could miss out. I mean its not 200hp but I will say this car has caught me a lot of attention, mainly questions about how much MPG I get. Or what the hell is that bug looking car...but I am proud "most" of the time to say that I am a Yaris driver.

Hell, Just the other day I placed a card on another Yaris with a "Check us out at Yarisworld.com -Sabretooth"

Yet, no answer to that card, but hey...at least im recruiting.

Just stick it out and wait, who knows... you might just find what your looking for in the used lot, or just stay with what you got.
Sabretooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:36 AM   #22
joey1320

Drives: Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
lol, dont poke at the Geo Storm, The one in my driveway has a higher retail value than the Cavalier I sold 2 years ago, and it is 5 years older..and had 100k more miles on it!

honestly, the whole swapping out the Yaris for an SRT-4...dont get it, for a better price you could just get yourself an RSX used, or wait till they release the TSX coupe in a couple years...Just dont downgrade from high quality import, to questionable domestic...

I mean ask the "JDM" guys? They will tell you honestly do what you want, but you will see more problems with that Dodge than you will ever see with a Mitszu or Acura. Plus I drove a TL-typeS and them babies are on fire, Love the feel, and not overly priced.. only 30k for the full package, Navigation and all.

Yea, personally if you stick with the Yaris, I dont see really how you could miss out. I mean its not 200hp but I will say this car has caught me a lot of attention, mainly questions about how much MPG I get. Or what the hell is that bug looking car...but I am proud "most" of the time to say that I am a Yaris driver.

Hell, Just the other day I placed a card on another Yaris with a "Check us out at Yarisworld.com -Sabretooth"

Yet, no answer to that card, but hey...at least im recruiting.

Just stick it out and wait, who knows... you might just find what your looking for in the used lot, or just stay with what you got.
hey the whole recruiting thing is a good idea. i will prob. make some cards like that and place them on the yaris around my way
joey1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #23
田中秀樹

Drives: SW20
Quote:
Trust me all I do is drift around with awsome cars and chill with cool cars.
that's comforting to know. dealer 'porter' 'drift' with customer cars.
田中秀樹 is offline   Reply With Quote