Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-05-2010, 03:54 AM   #1
jonnieboi
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris T Sport
Lose of audio sound from car stereo (Yaris T Sport)

I recently install a connects2 Aux adaptor (Connects 2 CTVTYX001) to my Yaris 02, this basically utilised the cd changer and the dash controls…however I’ve recently noticed a problem which I hope anyone here can help, basically once in a while during driving the sound to the speakers starts to go very quiet and then there is now sound and this affects the Aux adaptor, cd player and radio, what’s weird is that I have to turn the engine off and then restart for it to go back to normal before it again plays up. I'm not sure if this is related to the power needed, but I have checked all the connections and it all looks how it should.

Any help is deeply appreciated
jonnieboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, aux adapter, problems, sound, stereo