Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
manuel_Ga20

Drives: Yaris 2008 Hatchback 5 doors
Thumbs down Help my doors are not opening

Hi guys, i´m having some issues with the opening and closing doors system i guees, i will explain all the details, well i bought a mvh-8250 pioneer, the 2 din to 1 din kit and the little things that goes one on the left side and the other in the right side, and i bought the wiring kit, first of all i unplugged the original stereo and plug the wiring kit to the original one, and then i follow all the steps that the mvh-8250 brought, after all that i installed everything back and it was everything set up back in place, when i was back at home i realized that the control that it comes with the keys wasn´t working at all and i thought that maybe it was the battery so i decided to buy a new one, i installed it and it wasn´t working either, i took my car to the toyota dealer and the try to see if it was the control and it wasn´t the control was fine, so they told me that when i have time i should leave the car there for a couple of days, so my question is does the new stereo has something to do with the opening and closing sysmtem or ECU? i´m really worried about it! i need some help with it! Sorry if my english is not good enough it has been a long time since i left america! Thank you very much for your time!
manuel_Ga20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, ecu, ecu wiring, stereo, wiring