Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > New England
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
why?
Only Happy When it Rains

Drives: Yaris LB
Looking for some wrench help

So I just bought a set of megan coilovers, which look totally awesome and instead of paying someone else to install them I would love to do it myself. However I know I don't have either the ability or the tools to do it on my own, so I am looking to see if I can find someone locally who is willing to give me some time, tools, and knowledge and look over my shoulder so I can do it myself and know I won't end up in the hospital. Willing to buy beer, food, or whatever. Really just want to take the first step of learning how to do this crap and I can't ever seem to find anyone local, i think they all are hiding from me because I know they exist.