Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-31-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
Mario

Drives: Yaris LB Coming soon!
Just placed my order!

Ok, not really. I went in Saturday and placed my order for a blazing blue LB auto w/ power package and pretty much every and anything else it can come with. That day they had received two other liftbacks, one silver and in bayou blue, by the time I had got in to the dealership, they were sold!

I'm a first time *new* car buyer so I don't know what it's really like. I've been reading the forums here since pretty much their conception and have been obsessed with this spunky little car.

A lot of people I've read are being told the same thing.. A wait of up to three months! Are "orders" actually ordered? Are the specs for the car that I'd like to have submitted and then turned out? Or is it pretty much luck of the draw and if they happen to make one with close to what I asked for and get that?

I've been waiting to get the car or put the order in before I started posting.. So here I am!
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:32 PM   #2
mochi63

Drives: Yaris Liftback
welcome aboard
mochi63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 05:06 PM   #3
ECHOKnight2000
Small Car Lover

Drives: A Super Car
Welcome aboard!

From reading posts usually and you should get what you ordered but as some have experienced that's not always the case...but I hope it works out for you, keep us posted and poste pictures when you get the car!