Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-23-2020, 03:27 AM   #289
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
I would normally say, 'as he should', but given where things are at and where they appear to be going, rare emergencies might be the only reason why.
Learning to drive a manual is going to have to be a "must" for my nephew considering my sister bought the car specifically for him (also why I included all the mods minus the subwoofer for free).
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:56 AM   #290
Leegamer

Drives: No longer own a yaris :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
I would gladly if it helped lol. Fewer and fewer cars coming with manual option these days and it's only going to get worse.
Yep, so sad. With that being said I'm more and more interested in older cars anyway.
Old 07-02-2020, 05:21 AM   #291
bradbowl
Hatchbacks for the win

Drives: Hatchbacks
What a great gift! He’ll look super cool to his friends driving a manual. And he will gain better appreciation for the mechanical operation of the machine. Nothing like rowing your own when learning to drive and being young. #memories
bradbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 04:18 AM   #292
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradbowl View Post
What a great gift! He’ll look super cool to his friends driving a manual. And he will gain better appreciation for the mechanical operation of the machine. Nothing like rowing your own when learning to drive and being young. #memories
He'll have to learn how to drive in general first, then get his license, then he'll get the Yaris. They came and picked it up on July 4th. haha. His dad straight up told my nephew that the car has everything that he (the dad) wanted back when he was a teenager.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote