Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2006, 07:45 PM   #1
Meow

Drives: 2003 Echo Sedan
Yaris Sedan Vs. Yaris 4dr. hatch

Hi guys.
I have a hard time to decide which yaris I want. On Hatchback and sedan, they both have option i preferr to have. Anyone know when is the 2008 model will come out and What ioption will be standard?

Here are few things I am look for: I would like to have side airbag, and side curtain airbags, but it only offer as option for Yaris sedan. Evern though i willing to pay for it, is not vavailable as Accessories for Hatchback. I really preferr the 60/40 Split rear seat... whcih seems only sedan or Hatchback RS has it. And the Dashboard console for the Yaris hatchback is so good, but the sedan don't have it. And I just find out the price between Yaris Sedan and hatchback, with same option, Yaris sedan is cheaper... Why is that?

Well, I still have time to decide what to buy before end of year.

Please tell me what your opinion...

Meow
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote