Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-03-2022, 04:34 PM   #1
Prismus

Drives: Yaris Hybrid 2022
Unable to activate connected drive feature

Ok, mine is a brand new 2022 Yaris hybrid.
I activated both smart services and connected drive through the MyT app and everything worked just fine until a week later I inadvertently deleted the car from my account profile.
It’s been a week now and I’m unable to reactivate connected drive. I’ve deleted, recreated my account, added the car to the account, activated smart services, contacted Toyota that unblocked my connected services from their end.
All this to no avail, when I try to activate connected drive, I get a message saying “an error occurred, please try again later”.
It is truly surreal that it’s been a week and Toyota is unable to figure it out.

If anyone has an idea of what is going on, I would appreciate it if you could share it with me.

Thanks in advance!
Prismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 06:58 AM   #2
Prismus

Drives: Yaris Hybrid 2022
Pretty useless forum I would say, lol.
Prismus is offline   Reply With Quote