Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-20-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
Raventree
World traveler

Drives: 07 Yaris 3 door silver
Good Used parts supplier for Yaris?

Greetings all, I've been working on a little Yaris for my wife that had been in an accident..fixed Radio antenna wire, and left front headlight, but now have run into an issue, the horn was the final thing needed to get the little car fully road worthy, but as I troubleshot the problem, I found that the Spiral Cable Sub Assembly leading from the steering column to the airbag had been burned through the insulation between the black and red leads..(a poor repair job by someone else) causing a safety hazard to say the least...

Anyway, a new Spiral cable assembly (Toyota P/N 84306) costs $279.00 US, and I have been rather frustrated in locating a used source to compare prices, hence my question.

Does anyone know of a good reliable used source for Yaris parts? My dear wife is just itching to get Bebe' on the road so she can save fuel compared to the old Accent she's currently operating..

Thanks in advance...