Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
businezguy

Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris
I'm a new Yaris owner!!!

I'm the proud owner of a 2008 Polar White automatic Toyota Yaris Sedan!!!

I have the convenience package, power package, keyless entry, preferred premium accessory package (obviously a rip off, but I have to admit the floor mats they put in the car are extremely nice and will come in handy where I live), VIP security, and some other things such as really cool door guards, etc.
In addition, next week (when the parts come in), they will install a blue tooth system in my car that is extremely nice, and provide me with a loner car so I can still commute to work for that day.

What is cool is with all of these features and accessories (including the bluetooth system they are installing), I got it well below retail because it is one of two 2008 models they had remaining on the lot. Since I paid cash for the vehicle I own it free and clear so I don't have to worry about any monthly payments.

Needless to say, I'm totally psyched and very happy with my purchase. When I bought the car it has 55 miles on the odometer and it currently has 66 miles so I haven't exactly had the opportunity to drive it as much as I'd like yet.

Since this is my first car with an auxiliary audio jack that I've ever owned (that is a huge deal for me), I went right to Walmart and bought a charger, aux cable, and a new iPod Classic. I can't wait to load the music on my iPod so I'm set for my commute to work on Monday. Needless to say Sunday will be an awesome Father's Day for me!!!

I can't forget to check the correct PSI for my tires and make sure the tires have the correct pressure to begin with. I will only over inflate by maybe 1 PSI I don't feel like wearing my tires out just to get an extra MPG or something stupid.
businezguy is offline   Reply With Quote