Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2014, 10:56 PM   #1
wildmongoose26

Drives: 09 5dr Yaris
Feeler: Supercharger, JDM RS Front Bumper, Shorin Front Lip

Tossing around the idea of getting rid of the car. Have a few parts I would more than likely sell separate from the car to get the price point easier to sell the car as a whole.

JDM Vitz RS Front Bumper - $500 shipped
Got the bumper from eLady. She charges $550 shipped I think for the bumper, this is in the exact if not better condition I got it from her (was buffed and polished to remove some small blemishes). Bumper comes with fogs, grills and emblem.

JDM Shorin Front Lip for Vitz RS Front Bumper - $550 shipped
Paid $700+ for this lipped shipped. As far as I know this is the only lip of its kind in the states. Only fits this style Vitz RS front bumper. In great shape. just rock chips from being daily driven this way.

Buy both for $950 shipped.

Blitz Supercharger - $2300 Shipped
This supercharger is actually meant for the Yaris. No funky throttle body things or anything like that to make it work. Also comes with Glow Shift A/F gauge and boost gauge with wideband o2 sensor.
The supercharger inlet pipe has been modified to be a more direct shot rather than the 2 major turns in the pipe. Also come with the customer inlet box. Both are made of aluminum, are raw and brushed. Not willing to separate the airbox, inlet pipe and supercharger. These have to go together.

Last edited by wildmongoose26; 12-04-2014 at 08:46 AM.
wildmongoose26 is offline   Reply With Quote