Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-03-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
vandymach1ne

Drives: 2008 Paris hatchback
Exclamation Dead Yaris :(

I had an unfortunate encounter with a deer last Tuesday. It's totalled. Body shop said it would take at least $7100 to fix it. Car is a 2008 S Hatchback. Enough depressing news.

I plan on going Monday to Atlanta and possibly buying another Yaris. It's the same color as the dead car. I am looking to buy back my wreck and move everything thats useable to the newer car.

I am looking to get the cluster mileage matched by CtScott and put in.

Since I will have the interior completely out, I plan on sound deadening & installing a sound system of some sort. Any ideas and tips on what to do here? I definitely did not expect to be worrying about another car this time last week...

There is a possibility I will be parting out whats left after I an done canabalizing the dead car. My sister in law has a 07 Yaris hatchback I plan on putting everything good from my newer car into hers. The unwanted parts
will go back into the wreck.

vandymach1ne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yaris 2008 s wreck deer