Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-19-2007, 02:09 PM   #1
acrbill

Drives: Polar White Hatch
You think the Scion people are assholes? Try the SRT-4 guys. Holy hell do they think they are gods gift to everyone. I knew a nice guy who turned into a raging prick once he traded his 01 Neon for an srt-4.

Conversely I just picked up a base model Mustang and the local Mustang people seem pretty cool even though its not a V8.

P.S.

when are you coming up for these FREE hubcaps?
Old 08-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #2
joey1320

Drives: Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by acrbill View Post
You think the Scion people are assholes? Try the SRT-4 guys. Holy hell do they think they are gods gift to everyone. I knew a nice guy who turned into a raging prick once he traded his 01 Neon for an srt-4.

Conversely I just picked up a base model Mustang and the local Mustang people seem pretty cool even though its not a V8.

P.S.

when are you coming up for these FREE hubcaps?

haha i had an SRT4 before the Yaris but i was never an asshole. i went to one meeting and i realized that 90% of the SRT4 owners were young, stupid, ricers wanna be and i never went to another one.
joey1320 is offline   Reply With Quote